Hiruhimangaw hiton gumaramit:Harvzs
Akon Hiruhimangraw Mga hinipos
Email[Igliwat an wikitext]
- sisidngon ko na hi lsj nga patikangon na it pagpaandar han iya bot full speed tikang buwas kun waray ka na komento. salamat --JinJian (talk) 09:50, 9 Pebrero 2013 (UTC)
Articles[Igliwat an wikitext]
- Bots are permitted here and other users run them although I personally have never used bots to create articles myself. ----Harvzs (talk) 18:18, 4 Enero 2014 (UTC)
Module:Convert[Igliwat an wikitext]
I notice you copied the convert template and module to here from enwiki. Do you want to customize them? It takes quite a lot of work to do everything (messages, units, options), but most of it can be left until a later time when problems are encountered. However, the basics mentioned at en:Template:Convert/Transwiki guide/translate such as number format should be set up correctly. Please let me know if anyone wants to do the translations and I can explain the procedures. Johnuniq (hiruhimangraw) 08:08, 30 Agosto 2014 (UTC)
- Yes I certainly want to localize and customize the templates. I definitely want to do the translations. --Harvzs (hiruhimangraw) 04:51, 31 Agosto 2014 (UTC)
- Done. See ¡Ayaw pagpalit hin mga Ruso nga baligya! --Harvzs (hiruhimangraw) 21:45, 29 Nobyembre 2014 (UTC)
Wiktionary[Igliwat an wikitext]
Local files[Igliwat an wikitext]
Please join this discussion on how to make more users able to participate in this wiki. Thanks, Nemo 13:49, 2 Enero 2017 (UTC)
Iron[Igliwat an wikitext]
Hi, why did you revocated my change to Iron? Iron is not even a Winaray word when Iron is the real name of a French commune. Iron should obviously redirect to Iron, Aisne, which is an article in Winaray language, not an English word that should be reserved to wp:en. Thank you. --Birdie (hiruhimangraw) 14:48, 3 Hulyo 2019 (UTC)
- Waray speakers frequently insert a lot of English words in their speech and "iron" happens to be one of those words. That is why the page "iron" was originally created back in 2010 as a redirect to the native Waray word "puthaw" meaning "iron" instead of the French commune. --Harvzs (hiruhimangraw) 00:55, 4 Hulyo 2019 (UTC)
Mensahe[Igliwat an wikitext]
Maupay nga adlaw Admin! Dako an akon kalipay nga narabong an Waray Wikipedia mahiunong han iyo mga ginhihimo ngan nahiaamot ha nasiring nga pakli. Padayon la unta kita. Damo nga salamat! Jsnueva1022 (hiruhimangraw) 06:33, 26 Septyembre 2019 (UTC)
Images on war.wikipedia[Igliwat an wikitext]
I like to work on files and I noticed that war.wiki have 42 files. Only admins can upload files and the latest was uploaded in 2009.
All files must meet wmf:Resolution:Licensing_policy and that means all files must meet either:
- Free files must have a valid license etc.
- Non-free files must live up to the EDP (it requires that war.wiki have one)
If the files do not meet the requirements they should be replaced by other files and be deleted.
What are the plans for war.wikipedia? If you want to host non-free images you need an EDP and perhaps you should make it possible for other than admins to upload files? If you decide you do not want to host non-free files you should delete the uploaded files. --MGA73 (hiruhimangraw) 09:10, 9 Abril 2020 (UTC)
- This will need to be discussed with the other Waray Wikipedia administrators. I personally am in favor of having an EDP although I do not have time to draft or translate one. --Harvzs (hiruhimangraw) 04:00, 10 Abril 2020 (UTC)
Wikipedia PH Month: A Call for Collaboration[Igliwat an wikitext]
Wikipedia Philippine Month or simply Wikipedia PH Month is a monthly online event inspired by Wikipedia Asian Month that aims to promote Philippine content in Philippine Wikipedia editions and beyond. Each participating local community runs a monthly online edit-a-thon, which promotes the creation or improvement of the Wikipedia content about a particular group or groups of people in the Philippines and the region they represent. The participating community is not limited to the Philippines. This activity also aims to encourage collaboration among Filipino contributors within the archipelago and in the diaspora and to create linkages among Filipino and non-Filipino contributors who support the main objective.
Request writing about Isabelle de Charrière[Igliwat an wikitext]
Hi Harvzs Would you like to write / translate the article about Isabelle de Charrière (Q123386) for the WAR Wikipedia? That would be appreciated. Boss-well63 (hiruhimangraw) 16:26, 10 Enero 2021 (UTC)
- I've started it at Isabelle de Charrière ---Harvzs (hiruhimangraw) 04:40, 14 Enero 2021 (UTC)
Translation request[Igliwat an wikitext]
Can you translate and upload the articles en:Flag of the Azerbaijan Soviet Socialist Republic, en:Emblem of the Azerbaijan Soviet Socialist Republic and en:Anthem of the Azerbaijan Soviet Socialist Republic in Waray Wikipedia? They don't need to be long.
I requested this to you as a user, because I don't want these articles created by a bot sometime in the future, but by a human.
How we will see unregistered users[Igliwat an wikitext]
You get this message because you are an admin on a Wikimedia wiki.
When someone edits a Wikimedia wiki without being logged in today, we show their IP address. As you may already know, we will not be able to do this in the future. This is a decision by the Wikimedia Foundation Legal department, because norms and regulations for privacy online have changed.
Instead of the IP we will show a masked identity. You as an admin will still be able to access the IP. There will also be a new user right for those who need to see the full IPs of unregistered users to fight vandalism, harassment and spam without being admins. Patrollers will also see part of the IP even without this user right. We are also working on better tools to help.
We have two suggested ways this identity could work. We would appreciate your feedback on which way you think would work best for you and your wiki, now and in the future. You can let us know on the talk page. You can write in your language. The suggestions were posted in October and we will decide after 17 January.
Thank you. /Johan (WMF)
18:20, 4 Enero 2022 (UTC)