In a nutshell: Create new articles relating to Asia (people, places, culture, etc.), 3,000 bytes and 300 words minimum, with sources, during November 2018. Lists do not qualify.
- The article is newly created by you (i.e. not expanding stubs) between November 1, 2018 0:00 and November 30, 2018 23:59 (UTC).
- The article should be at least 3,000 bytes and at least 300 words in length. (exclude Infobox, template etc.)
- The article must fulfill the notability criteria.
- The article must have decent references; doubtful or controversial statements in the article should be verifiable by the citation(s) listed in that article.
- The article must not be purely machine translated and should be properly copy edited.
- There must be no major issues with the article (no copyright violations, questions of notability, etc.)
- The article should not be a list.
- Exception: Creating a list that becomes a featured list counts. (Only applies in Wikipedias that have featured lists.)
- The article should be informative.
- The article should be about any topic concerning an Asian country.
- Articles submitted by an organizer need to be checked by other organizers.
- Judge(s) from each language Wikipedia will determine whether an article is accepted or not for their language Wikipedia's contest.
- When you create 4 articles that fulfill the above rules, you will receive a WAM postcard from one of the Asian communities.
- Wikipedia Asian Ambassadors will receive a signed certificate from Asian Affiliates, and an additional postcard. See the Q&A for more information.
Puydi ka magpalista bisan san-o nga takna han bulan han Nobyembre.
Mga Magagamitan nga Sumpay
- Wikimedia User Group China
- Wikimedia Taiwan
- Wikimedia India
- Wikimedia Indonesia
- Wikimedians in Kansai
- Wikimedia Community User Group Hong Kong
- Wikimedia Bangladesh
- Wikimedians of Nepal
- Wikimedia Community User Group Sri Lanka
- Punjabi Wikimedians User Group
- Philippine Wikimedia Community User Group
- Wikimedians of Korea User Group
- Iranian Wikimedians User Group
- Wikimedians of the Levant User Group
- Azerbaijani Wikimedians User Group
- Wikimedians in Thailand
- Wikimedia Community User Group Malaysia
- Vietnam Wikimedians User Group
- West Bengal Wikimedians
- Wikipedia Asian Month User Group