Wikipedia:Bulan han Wikipedia ha Asya
Wikipedia Asya Bulan
|subheader = Wikipedia Asya Bulan is an online Edit-a-thon aimed at enhancing the understanding among Asian Wikipedia communities. Taking place through November 2015, the purpose of Asian Month at [your language] Wikipedia is to improve the quantity and quality of articles about Asian countries except [your country]
As a symbol of friendship between Wikipedia's Asian communities, each participant who create at least five articles that fulfill the criteria will receive a special designed Wikipedia postcard from other participating countries.
Wikipedians who create the most articles on each Wikipedia will be honored as "Wikipedia Asian Ambassadors".
Rules[Igliwat an wikitext]
- The article is newly created by you (i.e. not expanding stubs) between November 1, 2015 0:00 and November 30, 2015 23:59 (UTC).
- The article should be at least 3,500 bytes and around 300 words in length.
- The article shall fulfill the article notability criteria
- The article must have decent references; doubtful or controversial statements in the article should be verifiable by the citation(s) listed in that article.
- The article is not purely machine translated, and has a decent language style
- There are no issues (no tags) within the article
- The article is not a list
- The article is informative
- The article is about an Asian Country or region except [your language speaking country(s)]
- Articles submitted by an organizer need to be checked by other organizers.
- Notes: In the end, human judge(s) from local Wikipedia will determine whether an article is accepted or not.
Organizers[Igliwat an wikitext]
Magpalista[Igliwat an wikitext]
Sign up and report your contributions here. Organizer will mark (check) if the article fulfill the criteria.
Internasyunal nga Komunidad[Igliwat an wikitext]
Wikipedia[Igliwat an wikitext]
- Assameese Wikipedia
- Avar Wikipedia
- Azerbaijani Wikipedia
- Bashkir Wikipedia
- Bengali Wikipedia
- Central Bikol Wikipedia
- Chinese Wikipedia
- English Wikipedia
- Gujarati Wikipedia
- Hindi Wikipedia
- Indonesian Wikipedia
- Japanese Wikipedia
- Kannada Wikipedia
- Korean Wikipedia
- Ladino Wikipedia
- Malayalam Wikipedia
- Marathi Wikipedia
- Oriya Wikipedia
- Punjabi Wikipedia
- Russian Wikipedia
- Tagalog Wikipedia
- Tamil Wikipedia
- Thai Wikipedia
- Ukrainian Wikipedia
- Urdu Wikipedia
- Uzbek Wikipedia
- Vietnamese Wikipedia
Affiliation[Igliwat an wikitext]
- Wikimedia User Group China
- Wikimedia India
- Wikimedia Indonesia
- Wikimedia Philippines
- Wikimedia Taiwan
- Wikimedians in Kansai
- Wikimedians of Uzbekistan Community
- Philippine Wikimedia Community User Group
- Wikimedians in Thailand
- Iranian Wikimedians User Group