Tikang ha Wikipedia
Pinanbasaran[igliwat | edit source]
Padugang nga barasahon[igliwat | edit source]
- Ojaveer H., Jaanus A., MacKenzie B. R., Martin G., Olenin S., et al. (2010). "Status of Biodiversity in the Baltic Sea". PLoS ONE 5(9): e12467. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0012467
Mga sumpay ha gawas[igliwat | edit source]
|Look up dagat baltiko in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikisource has the text of the 1879 American Cyclopædia article Dagat Baltiko.|
- Baltic Sea clickable map and details.
- Protect the Baltic Sea while its still not too late.
- The Baltic Sea Portal – a site maintained by the Finnish Institute of Marine Research ada ha Wayback Machine (archived Pebrero 14, 2008) (FIMR) (in English, Finnish, Swedish and Estonian)
- Encyclopedia of Baltic History
- Old shipwrecks in the Baltic
- How the Baltic Sea was changing – Prehistory of the Baltic from the Polish Geological Institute
- Late Weichselian and Holocene shore displacement history of the Baltic Sea in Finland – more prehistory of the Baltic from the Department of Geography of the University of Helsinki
- Baltic Environmental Atlas: Interactive map of the Baltic Sea region
- Can a New Cleanup Plan Save the Sea? – spiegel.de
- List of all ferry lines in the Baltic Sea
- The Helsinki Commission (HELCOM) HELCOM is the governing body of the "Convention on the Protection of the Marine Environment of the Baltic Sea Area"
- Baltice.org – information related to winter navigation in the Baltic Sea.
- Baltic Sea Wind – Marine weather forecasts
- Ostseeflug – A short film (55'), showing the coastline and the major German cities at the Baltic sea.